Some people dread Black Friday and avoid the hustle and bustle. While I am not your camp out all night, trample people in the stores kind of shopper, I do like to take advantage of the awesome deals my favorite stores offer on Black Friday.
Three of my children are in the teen/pre-teen/tween age and, as you probably know, games and tech gifts are all the rage for them. They can’t get enough of it and I can ‘t keep up. So GameStop is one of our favorite stores to raid for great deals on the stuff they love.
Check out these cool Black Friday deals at GameStop’s more than 4,000 stores nationwide that will open at midinight on Friday, Nov. 28 (other stores open at 5 am so call your local store first):
· (Friday and Saturday only) Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Bundle: $329.99 (save $70) – includes digital copies of Assassin’s Creed Unity andAssassin’s Creed Black Flag
· PlayStation 4 Limited Edition Bundle: $399 (save $100) – includes Grand Theft Auto V and a digital copy of The Last of Us Remastered
· Super Mario 3D World Bundle for WiiU: $299.99 – includes the 32GB WiiU Deluxe Set, Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land video games
· Save $30 off popular PlayStation 4 and Xbox One titles, such as The Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
· Free HTC Desire 510 4G LTE Smartphone with purchase of Cricket Wireless no contract service (after $75 mail-in rebate)
· $50 off ASUS 16GB Memo Pad HD 7 ($99.99) and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 ($149.99)
You can find a complete list of this year’s Black Friday deals here. To help shoppers save even more, GameStop will accept a range of different currencies, including Power Up Rewards credits and trade-in values for Black Friday purchases. For customers who wish to shop from home, GameStop is offering free shipping on all online purchases. Also, for all things holiday, the Holiday Hub offers gift guides, additional deals, and more.
To help with the holiday expenses, I am so excited to announce a $50 GameStop gift card giveaway! All you have to do is tell me what you would purchase with the gift card by Friday, December 5. One winner will be randomly selected. There are 3 ways to enter and you can do all three to better your odds:
1. Post your response to the question here on my website.
2. Tweet your response to the question. Make sure you tag me @Pthirty1_JC and @GameStop.
3. Facebook your response to the question on the PThirty1 Facebook page.
One winner will be drawn on Saturday, December 6. Happy Winnings and Happy Thanksgiving!!! 😀
**DISCLAIMER: This post is sponsored by GameStop. The gift card and sale information are provided by GameStop. All other opinions and detail are my own.